Women Love Power THE REAL MEANING OF FEMININE ENERGY - spongbob game

Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 3, 2019

Women Love Power THE REAL MEANING OF FEMININE ENERGY

  1. Anastasiya Enchanted: Wow, I just took your archetype quiz and it is incredible! I have to say that it is the best quiz that I have ever taken to find out my leading feminine energy! Everything resonated with me so much.
  2. abonds93: Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss thank you for this !!!!
  3. Barbara Duker: how do you awaken your female energy
  4. Underrated 77: Im a guy. Im just trying to get some insight on this subject just so i can know how a women should be with me or how i would like her to be. Alright cool
  5. Women Love Power: You are more than welcome! Thanks so much for watching!
  6. cozystargirl: black girl magick🦋
  7. Yemanje El Ra: Great video.
  8. Aisha Prince: Yaaay my name is Aisha too
  9. LaMorenadelfuego: very nice, thanks for posting
  10. miss.p: Loved this !!!
  11. Neo Srdjan: There are no GATHERERS..we are CREATED that way.. right and the left hemisphere. Cheers!
  12. Jas H: Great video, love how you articulated this concept!
  13. Ambuya Lozen: So glad I was just recommended a video of yours. I love seeing more women of all races really work to claim their feminine power and use it to shape the world. Subscribed. I need this today!
  14. Talk To The World: Thank you for the wisdom.
  15. Isabella Pattinson: The way you relate mythology, facts and real life together is amazing. I am sure you put a lot of work in every video of yours and I hope you know its appreciated. I took your 13 feminine archetype quiz on your website and I was amazed at how on point the results were. I am a Sophisticate with a little bit of Inguenue and Sensualist. My percentage were 100% lover, 84% sage, 78% mother and 75% maiden. I truly love your website and your channel. Please keep updating. Love your work.
  16. Women Love Power: So happy I could inspire you today!!! Thanks for the sub!
  17. amaris rodriguez: I'm left handed and so is my mother, quite literally right brained and I love it.
  18. Rebecca: I'm watching these videos to see if I can understand femininity as a concept, and to be honest I'm even more confused. Will have to do some more research into these theories.
  19. Love bliss: New kid on the block trying to gain some serious education here to work with my female power better. The dogmas I have found have left me so beaten down. 😕
  20. feminine energy quotes, feminine energy traits, feminine energy books, feminine energy texts, feminine energy crystals, feminine energy definition, feminine energy receiving, feminine energy symbols, feminine energy reddit, feminine energy quiz, feminine energy youtube, feminine energy man, feminine energy willow, feminine energy music, feminine energy tattoo, feminine energy qualities, feminine energy dating, feminine energy art, feminine energy meaning, feminine energy magic, what is feminine energy when dating, what is divine feminine energy, what is dark feminine energy, what is my feminine energy, what is considered feminine energy, what is a feminine energy man, what exactly is feminine energy, what is feminine moon energy, what is masculine and feminine energy, what does feminine energy look like, what does feminine energy mean, what does feminine energy feel like, what are feminine energy traits, what is the difference between masculine and feminine energy, what is divine feminine power, what is true feminine power, what is my feminine power, what is fitzgerald\u0027s message about feminine power, right hemisphere brain function, right hemisphere lateralization of brain function, human brain right hemisphere functions, neurodesign fmri, http://neurodesign.biz, neurodezign montreal, http://neurodesign.se, neurodesign packaging, neurodesign book, neuro design engineering, neurodesign python, neuro design examples, neurodesign ltd, neurodesign review, neurodesign bok, neurodesign meaning, neurodesign livro, neurodesign gospic, neurodesign pdf, agencia neurodesign, neurodesign book pdf

THE REAL MEANING OF FEMININE ENERGY

12,680 views views9,277 followers
434 Likes434 Dislikes
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 7 Dec 2016

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét