Women Love Power The Secret to Feminine Power | What the World's Most Irresistible Women Know - spongbob game

Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 3, 2019

Women Love Power The Secret to Feminine Power | What the World's Most Irresistible Women Know

  1. Casey Hempel: This is BADASS. True feminism
  2. Comfort Prescott: When will you start making new videos?
  3. Women Love Power: zan752000 you do the same!
  4. miss.p: amazing !!!
  5. Christina Dejene: Love it! Your words are so inspiring and encouraging.
  6. Women Love Power: Rebecca look up yin/yang for a more philosophical perspective. That’s what they were discussing in the grapevine. I didnt invent that concept— leave it to the taoists.
  7. Lexi Ginger: You can thank feminists for belittling being a feminine woman. Feminine women compliment strong men. Both together are beautiful. You don't have to be masculine to be powerful, let the man be masculine and you be feminine.
  8. Hope Floats: Sooooooo good!
  9. Spiritual Goddess: I had to subscribe, your work is super impressive! Its subtle and expressive I get a rush watching Because I thought I had to undervalue my expressiveness because of the masculine ideals of holding all of the knowledge You brought great relief I'm not everyone's type of woman but someone Bc of your along with others I feel redefined of who I truly am and not who I was told to be! Thanks🤩😍😉
  10. Women Love Power: Thank you!!!
  11. Women Love Power: zan752000 I am so incredibly grateful to people like you who make this journey worthwhile. Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement! 💕
  12. Sissyboi Slut: Love this feminists abuse feminine power and drive men away ruining it for the real women!
  13. Nowai Matthew: I absolutely love this! Thank you for sharing your knowledge!
  14. Crollé Serré: Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
  15. Women Love Power: Shevette Jackson thank you!
  16. Rebecca: Maybe I'm just not that smart, but I just don't understand the connection with what you're saying and me being a girl. Like, all of this sounds like a particular type of person, and not really a type particular to women. I don't know, I just can't relate.
  17. Rebecca: +Women Love Power That's fair, and I respect your various responses on Grapevine videos and here too. I wanted to understand your philosophy a bit more, and I think researching as you suggested would help.
  18. Just Niquol: This made my day. Subscribe.
  19. zan752000: Im excited and overjoyed that you have a Youtube channel. I came here from the Grapevine, I can't thank you enough for bringing your talent for sharing your views of womanhood and its specialness to this platform im subbing to your channel and wishing you millions more,thank you again.
  20. Lady Day Dream: Yesss! I love the message you're sharing!
  21. Nicole Brown: You've helped me a lot . Thank you.
  22. Shevette Jackson: I love this.
  23. Rebecca: +Women Love Power This interaction made me think more critically about what I'm doing in the comment section in the first place. I've not been very responsive about your contributions, moreso others. But I need to think about what I'm trying to achieve below the line, and elsewhere. So thank you.
  24. Smurph: Wow!
  25. OGmuse Music: I adore you Queen! Hopefully you’ll start having events!!
  26. Women Love Power: Thank you Christina!!!
  27. MissSweatpants I: 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
  28. Caroline Kuschel: I can't wait to take the course! Can't. Wait. I feel most beautiful when I'm myself, my singing, dancing, drawing, writing, acting creative self. And I've been told to "be quiet and chaste" since I was a child. I want to reclaim my feminine confidence and explore my own power and use it to better the lives of everyone around me. I love being a woman!
  29. Women Love Power: Ahhh yes! That's the next step :-)
  30. Viola Nelson: APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE
  31. zan752000: Women Love Power Thank you for your quick reply. You are one to watch, looking forward to more creative indeavers from you, have a great weekend.
  32. tutu beast: Depends what definition of feminity u understand. In fact most humans need to reach a balance of both. Men and women alike
  33. Sofia Ashenhurst: Cool!!
  34. Egho Bebe: Wow!!
  35. Women Love Power: And now I know why your avatar looks familiar. I’ve seen your remarks in the grapevine comments and recognize that you often take issue with what I have to say. I take no offense— I speak my truth no matter what— but I realize you may fundamentally disagree with my perspective so perusing my videos are articles will be of little value to you. There are countless books on the concept of yin versus yang, and perspectives that I’m sure you are far less likely to take issue with.
  36. Whitney Nike lover: It’s a few of us left LOL
  37. Rebecca: +Women Love Power Oh that's a relief. I wanted to find out more after watching the "War on Masculinity" video cause I thought, "What's this energy everyone's referring to?" Thanks for explaining further!
  38. feminine powerpoint templates, feminine power mastery, feminine power claire zammit, feminine power course, feminine power tattoo, feminine power book, feminine power synonym, feminine power words, feminine power definition, feminine power symbols, feminine power course reviews, feminine power mastery 2018, feminine power meaning, feminine power songs, feminine power mastery program, feminine power certification, feminine power 7 week course, feminine power coach, feminine power quotes, feminine power meditation, feminine energy quotes, feminine energy traits, feminine energy books, feminine energy texts, feminine energy crystals, feminine energy definition, feminine energy receiving, feminine energy symbols, feminine energy reddit, feminine energy quiz, feminine energy youtube, feminine energy man, feminine energy willow, feminine energy music, feminine energy tattoo, feminine energy qualities, feminine energy dating, feminine energy art, feminine energy meaning, feminine energy magic, seductress synonym, seductress archetype, seductress meaning, seductress maybelline, seductress quotes, seductress book, seductress in the bible, seductress definition, seductress mythology, seductress crossword clue, seductress characters, seductress armor, seductresses in the odyssey, seductress lashes, seductress dnd 5e, seductress matte ink, seductress archetype examples, seductress lipstick maybelline, seductress meme, seductress swatch maybelline, siren cast, siren season 2, siren sound, sirens greek mythology, siren song, siren movie, siren definition, sirena, sirens lament, siren dc, sirenomelia, siren mythology, sirens of titan, siren emoji, sirenia, siren hotel, siren noise, siren trailer, siren meaning, sirennet, patriarchy definition, patriarchy chicken, patriarchy synonym, patriarchy meme, patriarchy in spanish, patriarchy theory, patriarchy meaning, patriarchy in a sentence, patriarchy is the name for a, patriarchy sociology definition, patriarchy the system allan johnson, patriarchy can be defined as, patriarchy quotes, patriarchy in india, patriarchy in china, patriarchy definition world history, patriarchy gif, patriarchy feminism, patriarchy and matriarchy, patriarchy in rome, sacred feminine retreat, sacred feminine book, sacred feminine quotes, sacred feminine energy, sacred feminine symbol, sacred feminine retreat hillary mcbride, sacred feminine tarot, sacred feminine tattoo, sacred feminine yoga, sacred feminine and masculine, sacred feminine book pdf, sacred feminine rituals, sacred feminine art, sacred feminine mystery school, sacred feminine workshops, sacred feminine dance, sacred feminine religion, sacred feminine images, sacred feminine gungor, sacred feminine music, jacqueline kennedy onassis high school, jacqueline kennedy onassis reservoir, jacqueline kennedy quotes, jacqueline kennedy wedding dress, jacqueline kennedy sister, jacqueline kennedy fashion, jacqueline kennedy jewelry, jacqueline kennedy siblings, jacqueline kennedy children, jacqueline kennedy maiden name, jacqueline kennedy onassis height, jacqueline kennedy movie, jacqueline kennedy pink suit, jacqueline kennedy pictures, jacqueline kennedy height, jacqueline kennedy dress, jacqueline kennedy funeral, jacqueline kennedy onassis school, jacqueline kennedy age, jacqueline kennedy grave, erykah badu tour, erykah badu birthday, erykah badu songs, erykah badu booty, erykah badu chicago, erykah badu window seat, erykah badu tyrone, erykah badu son, erykah badu albums, erykah badu bag lady, erykah badu quotes, erykah badu ig, erykah badu husband, erykah badu baltimore, erykah badu next lifetime, erykah badu movies, erykah badu lyrics, erykah badu twitter, erykah badu and andre 3000, erykah badu love of my life, josephine baker quotes, josephine baker biography, josephine baker children, josephine baker banana, josephine baker movie, josephine baker story, josephine baker dancing, josephine baker songs, josephine baker\u0027s last dance, josephine baker education, josephine baker parents, josephine baker images, josephine baker music, josephine baker timeline, josephine baker house, josephine bakery, josephine baker speech, josephine baker net worth, josephine baker singing, josephine baker documentary, dita von teese nails, dita von teese tour, dita von teese dress, dita von teese perfume, dita von teese book, dita von teese makeup, dita von teese wedding, dita von teese tour 2019, dita von teese fashion, dita von teese instagram, dita von teese 2018, dita von teese halloween, dita von teese martini, dita von teese before, dita von teese robe, dita von teese vase, dita von teese cardigan, dita von teese quotes, dita von teese orpheum, dita von teese merch, shakti mohan, shakti yoga, shakti kapoor, shakti gawain, shaktimaan, shaktipat, shaktibarre, shakti mohan age, shakti mat, shaktism, shakti meaning, shaktiman, shaktikanta das, shakti fest, shakti arora, shakti movie, shakti mandir, shaktibarre harlem, shakti serial, shakti energy

The Secret to Feminine Power | What the World's Most Irresistible Women Know

22,415 views views9,277 followers
650 Likes650 Dislikes
People & Blogs Sweet Victory - As featured in SpongeBob Squarepants Jungle Combat 1 Upload TimePublished on 7 Dec 2016

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét