Women Love Power Hurt Bae: Don't Let Men Leave You Emotionally Bankrupt! - spongbob game

Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 3, 2019

Women Love Power Hurt Bae: Don't Let Men Leave You Emotionally Bankrupt!

  1. Khari Cook: I'm about to send this video to all my friends. So many gems. You have language to things I couldn't say.
  2. Shadeenah: Please do a video for part 2.
  3. Women Love Power: Thank you! I so appreciate you, and there's definitely more to come, soon!
  4. Malkia: Yes! I would love for her to do a video on sources to build an education on the Orishas
  5. Simon Jerrems: I don't get is why he asks her why she didn't leave- when he was cheating her. It seems like a real cop out to ask someone why they didn't leave you. Her intuition was telling her that maybe he was doing the wrong thing by her- yet he has the audacity to ask her why she didn't act on her feelings? He is being weak and trying to shift accountability. Sorry, but his question is a continual form of abuse.
  6. Hatshepsut Economics: Great video.
  7. Women Love Power: wangechi muthii thank you so much for the subscribe!!! 😊
  8. abonds93: Man I would never give a man that much power to hurt me that's crazy
  9. Women Love Power: Hamdi Abdalla interesting! That would be a great topic! Let me think about this list. Thanks!
  10. Frog Leap: It's not a nice feeling is it when someone makes choices and blames you because for staying despite those choices. This is the strategy women employ all the time to excuse their actions. NO SYMPATHY LOL.
  11. Hamdi Abdalla: Can you do a video on the books that impacted the most? Kinda like a list for the year that young black women should want to read. I'm an avid reader but i haven't read alot from black authors, specifically black female authors. Unfortunately I live in the swedish outback so there's very little available...
  12. TinaSarafina S: Hamdi Abdalla what a great idea! I also live in Sweden so I agree that it is hard to find books on the topic of femininity and power by black authors
  13. Women Love Power: Valéria Franciscon thanks!! So happy you found what you were looking for... there will be much more!
  14. INSATIABLE IS MY NAME: I'm not going 2 let a Woman hurt me Because if she Cheats on me I'm gone she can't get another chance I'll forgive that's it
  15. TinaSarafina S: Great video! I found you on the grapevine and after hearing you speak I had to subscribe to your personal channel. Love the topics you discuss 😊
  16. morita kaoru: When tou talk abt being ou vulnerable self I think we can call it our "inner child" (our deepest insecurities, fears, etc...).
  17. Malkia: My Goddess! I love this woman!
  18. Women Love Power: Thanks for your kind words! I am glad you've enjoyed watching!
  19. StelmariaonE7: I'm so happy I found your channel
  20. Mimi Locke: Yep! Abusers always put blame on victims even society too
  21. Dulila: I've subscribed to your channel after seeing you on the grapevine. You're very intelligent, keep doing this type of videos.
  22. AshleyNicole: He broke that girl all the way down so badly she no longer had the self esteem or confidence to leave! Women don't realize the longer you stay with the dirty dog, the more damage that is being done to your spirit. You have to get out right away at the first sign of dishonesty. It doesn't help that he's an obvious narcissist anyway and she was probably always left feeling so confused and questioning herself. Smh I hate that guy.
  23. Women Love Power: Thank you @justin Gumbs! I try, lol!
  24. Valéria Pimenta: I was searching about feminine energy and came across your videos. I love the way you address the topic - you offer great reflection! Congrats on the work done, I'll follow your channel.
  25. wangechi muthii: Love you on grapevine TV.....this video UST made me subscribe to your channel
  26. Alyat Nicole: "Vulnerability is walking in your truth the whole way." I love this statement. It's so true. Sometimes there's this fear that our truth is too much--that it won't be received well, or, like you said, we'll be rejected. But true vulnerability and freedom is being okay with speaking your truth aloud no matter who's there to listen and regardless of that person's response. Thank you, Ayesha.
  27. Love bliss: Haven't checked in for a while. N also I closed my Instagram page I had you on n many others. I needed to hear this. Look even on a spiritual path you can loose yourself to a man n just hope he feels the same way you do. Am now in a situation where I fell for someone on the same religious path but after two months I see that I must pull away. He just revealed to me he has a wife n children. No wonder he avoided answering me early into the relationship. He also asked me much about myself n tried to guide me careerwise which could help his career. Hm. He behaved like a yes n no man. Confusing. Am slowly healing off him. I do get weak sometimes n tease him with sexy stuff but it has not worked. It is one of those love energy that suddenly sweeps you off your feet out of nowhere n throw you into blindness. So since it is long distance it makes life easier too. Hm. Thank you.🌹
  28. Women Love Power: Khari Cook thank you for stopping by with a kid comment and for sharing this with friends! Reading this really put a smile on my face!!
  29. Justin Gumbs: Right on Sis!!! You bring up valid points!
  30. Felicia M.: I just found your page through Leah Bayaka's FB page. Thank you so much for sharing so much wonderful information! I'm at work watching every video! LOL
  31. Barbara Abena: So many gems in this video! It really made me think about choices I've made in relationships. Thank you! Xx
  32. Women Love Power: Thank you!
  33. Southern Belle: I don't understand why she would want to still talk to that guy after that. When a guy breaks up with me, conversation ends that day. YOu will not get the emotionally benefit to talk to me afterwards. YOu only get to wonder what you missed out on.
  34. intimacy vs isolation, intimacy definition, intimacy issues, intimacy synonym, intimacy anorexia, intimacy with god, intimacy quotes, intimacy meaning, intimacy in marriage, intimacy psychology definition, intimacy directors international, intimacy coordinator, intimacy disorder, intimacy store, intimacy is the desire for, intimacy in spanish, intimacy questions, intimacy avoidance, intimacy coach, intimacy box, romance is a bonus book, romance movies, romance languages, romance anime, romance novels, romance of the three kingdoms, romance books, romance movies on netflix, romance movies 2018, romance at reindeer lodge, romance perfume, romance definition, romance anime 2018, romance books for teens, romance is a bonus book netflix, romance comedy movies, romance movies 2017, romance quotes, romance writers of america, romance authors, feminine powerpoint templates, feminine power mastery, feminine power claire zammit, feminine power course, feminine power tattoo, feminine power book, feminine power synonym, feminine power words, feminine power definition, feminine power symbols, feminine power course reviews, feminine power mastery 2018, feminine power meaning, feminine power songs, feminine power mastery program, feminine power certification, feminine power 7 week course, feminine power coach, feminine power quotes, feminine power meditation, relationships synonym, relationships reddit, relationships quotes, relationships definition, relationships are hard, relationships among people are, relationships in the bible, relationships and social media, relationships take work, relationships for dummies, relationships between organisms, relationships and biodiversity lab, relationships a mess worth making, relationships.usa, relationships after divorce, relationships in spanish, relationships in triangles, relationships and communication, relationships in the workplace, relationships in recovery, commitment synonym, commitment definition, commitment issues, commitment in spanish, commitment quotes, commitment ceremony, commitment monica, commitment to excellence, commitment phobia, commitment rings, commitment letter, commitment phobe, commitment of traders, commitment antonym, commitment meme, commitment day 5k, commitment movie, commitment lyrics, commitment fee, commitment in the bible

Hurt Bae: Don't Let Men Leave You Emotionally Bankrupt!

7,751 views views9,277 followers
459 Likes459 Dislikes
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 20 Feb 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét