Women Love Power MASCULINE ENERGY & THE CONSEQUENCES OF HYPER-MASCULINITY - spongbob game

Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 3, 2019

Women Love Power MASCULINE ENERGY & THE CONSEQUENCES OF HYPER-MASCULINITY

  1. mikemotorbike: Thank you for revealing knowledgeable insight into our masculine and feminine identity. May I offer appropos some prose offering an aesthetic take on masculine feminine archetypes. Two ancient myths sourced from the Wiccan arcana. The first, male, link has differing iterations of this gorgeous writing. Reading further below will reveal the Goddess Charge. http://blessedbe.sugarbane.com/god.htm "The Charge of the God" I am the fire within your heart, the yearning hunger within your soul. I am the Horned God, the hunter of beasts and pursuer of the fare of knowledge. I take up the sacred quest and see it to the end. I, who stands within the darkness of light, am He who you call death. But I am also the spark of life, the joy of existence, the mirth in laughter, the shine across thine eyes. I am the consort, mate, and son of She whom we adore. I am the fruit upon the trees, the grain at harvest, He who offers himself up so others may live. I am He who leads you home. Strength and flame, heart and humor, life and death, these are my gifts unto thee. Call upon me in the forest wild and on the hilltop bare and seek me in darkness bright. I am He who has been called Pan, Herne, Dianus, Osiris, Apollo, Lugh, Dionysus, and by many other names: and I call to thee. Come, dance and sing with the Lord of the Winds; come, laugh and love with the SunKing, for these are my worship. On gliding night wings it is I who lay you at the Mothers feet to be reborn and return again. I too lay within her womb, planted in summer seed to live on after my wintery death. I am the untamed wind, the raging river, the ocean crashing on the rocks, the fury of the storm and the passion in your heart. Seek me with courage or you will be swept away in your seeking. --------------------------------------------------------- https://wicca.com/celtic/wicca/goddess.htm "The charge of the Goddess" Hear ye the words of the Star Goddess; she in the dust of whose feet are the hosts of heaven, and whose body encircles the universe I who am the beauty of the green earth, the white moon among the stars, and the mystery of the waters call unto thy soul; Arise, and come unto me. I am the soul of nature who gives life to the universe. From Me all things proceed, and unto Me all things must return. Before My face, beloved of gods and of men, let thine innermost divine self be enfolded in the rapture of the infinite. Let My worship be within the heart that rejoices, for behold, all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals. Therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. To thou who thinkest to seek Me, know that thy seeking and yearning shall avail thee not unless thou knowest the Mystery. If that which thou seekest thou findest not within thee, thou wilt never find it without. For behold, I have been with thee from the beginning; and I am that which is attained at the end of desire." - from Doreen Valiente's "Charge of the Goddess"
  2. Malia Leonard: melluvsskittles absolutely
  3. melluvsskittles: There’s something special about your videos. ☀️
  4. patriarchy definition, patriarchy chicken, patriarchy synonym, patriarchy meme, patriarchy in spanish, patriarchy theory, patriarchy meaning, patriarchy in a sentence, patriarchy is the name for a, patriarchy sociology definition, patriarchy the system allan johnson, patriarchy can be defined as, patriarchy quotes, patriarchy in india, patriarchy in china, patriarchy definition world history, patriarchy gif, patriarchy feminism, patriarchy and matriarchy, patriarchy in rome, powerball, powerschool, powerpoint, power rangers, powerbeats 3, powerpuff girls, power outage, power wheels, power of attorney, power air fryer, power bi, power smokeless grill, power air fryer oven, powerball results today, powerpoint templates, powerschool login, powerline, powerball results, power season 6, powerline.io

MASCULINE ENERGY & THE CONSEQUENCES OF HYPER-MASCULINITY

3,520 views views9,277 followers
128 Likes128 Dislikes
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 8 Dec 2016

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét