Women Love Power Options Open. Legs Closed. - spongbob game

Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 3, 2019

Women Love Power Options Open. Legs Closed.

  1. Women Love Power: You're too kind!
  2. Women Love Power: Thank you soooo very much!!! (And I love your name!)
  3. Women Love Power: Thank you Khari! It is truly the highest honor when someone spends time with my work AND then shares it with their friends. I really appreciate you and thoughtful comments you've left me!
  4. Brittany Danielle: I know Lupita has that DNA
  5. Mia Learned: I don't know why I laughed so hard at "watermelon head babies." This was such an interesting video.
  6. Stripping For Jesus Ministries: Run for president 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
  7. HausOfAdonis: “watermelon headed babie” 😂🤣😂🤣 hahaha
  8. Aleksandra Sasha Bijelovic: Where have you been all my life??? <3
  9. SiSi Michelle: Mitochondria Eve as well just blew my mind
  10. Dulila: As usual, great advice !!
  11. D. Katay: How are all of your videos not viral? Your channel is gold!
  12. True Brilliance: This was phenomenal !!!!
  13. 283nickle: found you through the grapevine :). You got my sub! I am verrrryyyyyy stingy with my subscription power and I see it as an investment. lol. needless to say, you make me very happy to be woman and I see myself reflected in you. Happy to take this journey with you!
  14. mizzmolly: Girl, make some more videos! This is good stuff! There's not much intelligent conversation on YouTube when it comes to the daily lives of amazing black women.
  15. smartsexyfun97: I first was introduce to you by Grapevine & had to find your page. I love how you explain things, voice, and intellect.
  16. Women Love Power: Yes, Mitochondrial Eve, and the idea that we all have one common ancestor (who is an African woman at that) is FASCINATING stuff!
  17. Women Love Power: I love the way you put that! And that's EXACTLY how it feels!!! Thanks for watching and taking the time to leave such a great comment!
  18. Women Love Power: Thank you Hope-- I'm so glad someone appreciates the little special touches!
  19. Yokoto Atto: This channel is literal gold. I can't believe it. You should have over 200K followers. SMH
  20. Appetite 4 Chic: I had to play that back, lol but yes women exude the power to choose the right man. You handled older bae so well at the dinner. Great story and I admire how distinguished you are Ayesha 👏🏾
  21. Shekinah Clark: I followed the bachelorette. I did want Rachel to choose Peter, but only because Brian was soooooo untrustworthy and just cringeworthy lol but then again it is reality tv so most of it is scripted.
  22. Naimah Love: Women Love Power Thank you! :)
  23. hope sparks: Your editing is impeccable! Unlike any other I've seen on YouTube!
  24. Candice Greene: I always watch these videos although I'm single as a pringle :/
  25. Women Love Power: More on the way! Thanks for your support!
  26. Alfred Norman: Ayesha, you are brilliant. Thanks for this video.
  27. Women Love Power: THANK YOU!
  28. Janae Miller: I am always in awe of hearing you speak on The Grapevine and I'm so glad I found your channel!! Are there any particular books, articles, etc. that you have read/would recommend on this topic (Mitochondrial Eve)? Thanks❤❤
  29. Bre Inspired: Yasss! Taking my power back in 2018!
  30. mizzmolly: Thank you. I don't know why I waste my time trying to talk sense into some of these men.
  31. Luv Ye Literature: Amazing content & your editing is impeccably done
  32. Women Love Power: Thanks!!!
  33. Isabella Pattinson: Amazing video. Your words are honest and encouraging. I love your work and what you are saying makes sense. Keep making these videos.
  34. Cassandra Sy: I am so glad someone is delivering this message; the women in my inner circle feel the same way!
  35. nwsupernova: Last year one of my male friends asked me ‘how does it feel to be a woman & literally have the power to make the world go ‘round’. I replied ‘idk because some man is always trying to take it away’. I love your thought process. Great video discussion!
  36. Faith Hope: That was a great video! 👏
  37. SiSi Michelle: The quote from Greg B really spoke to me! Made me look up the book it came from. Do you have a list of recommended books?
  38. Tori Nyree': Yassssss needed thisssss
  39. zan752000: Yes, the im busy guy advice is perfect. Thank you for that.
  40. orangecat999: I love this video! Great advice. I've also thought about women's power. I think it comes down to cultural trade-offs. For example women lost a lot of power when agriculture was invented. Because the opposite of choice is competition; and agriculture gave men a good reason to step up their game from being simply good hunters to being good farmers, herders/animal husbandry, then builders of cities and then chiefs, kings and presidents. For every Cleopatra there were millions of women who were little more than manual laborers & baby factories. Depending on where one is born, some women now have gained some power back because of birth control, modern health care and laws&policing that lessens the likelihood of sexual predation and child marriage. Today's choices therefore as you say, should be about women living the best lives that they can and being happy.
  41. Aisha Mayfield Dioum: Not only do we have the same name, but we both have been to Senegal, and love salsa dancing! I think that's beyond cool! I'm not sure if ur celibate but I was abstinate until marriage, I met my husband in Senegal matter if fact. Anyway, I think ur great glad I finally discovered the grapevine
  42. Stripping For Jesus Ministries: What questions should you ask on a date ?
  43. Naimah Love: Loving your channel!
  44. Women Love Power: So kind of you to say Alfred. Thank YOU for watching!
  45. LoveLifeSunshine: I just binge watched so many of your videos they’re so great! It’s nice seeing such enlightening videos on YT. This video in particular and the Oshun one really reminded me of my power thank you so much :) please make more videos!
  46. Women Love Power: Thanks Antonia! I surely will!
  47. WoahhItsMonica: I have made this mistake once and I will never make it again. I dated a guy for a few months and at the time I really didn’t know what I wanted (my first mistake). I had been single for a while and was enjoying that but I did want some companionship. After a while I realized that I was ready for a relationship and really wanted one. So I talked to him about it and he never really gave me a definitive answer (lol which means it was a no). So I politely ended our relationship and moved on. I got a new job and eventually met this great guy. Ya’ll, we went on the dates and on the third he was asking me to be his girlfriend. Lol! Who knew it could be that easy!?
  48. OG Barbie: Wow! Thank you so much for this! I really needed to hear this, my whole outlook on dating has changed for the better🧡
  49. Khari Cook: Oh My Goodness. I'm learning so much. This is simply amazing content. I've been sharing your videos today to many. So many conversation starters, that really allows one to did deep on certain ideas and constructs we never question.
  50. Black m.d to be: Your videos always have such great timing for me lol
  51. Stephanie Murray: I feel like I'm chatting with a friend, so happy I found your channel :)
  52. lαиα Star Butterfly: *gasp* I found your channel. 😭😭😭 I feel so blessed.
  53. Fionna: This was such a great video. I was so facinated about the Mitochonrial Eve tie in. I knew of her being the common human ancestor, but I never knew why.
  54. Brucia Vernelle Nkima: I wish i could like your video 100000 times. So good. Please give us more videos. You should be havind 1M subscribers
  55. begevt: The fact you played Prince's "Pussy Control" 😍😍😍😍 I love you! Lol
  56. The Whoever: Sexy Function Girl, me too 😂
  57. Hermenia: Amazing channel. Amazing woman! Subscribed ❤❤
  58. Yanira Moreno: AMEN SISTER! Beautifully spoken
  59. Women Love Power: lolololol!!! Thanks ladies!
  60. antonia: LOVE your channel! please continue making videos! I love you actually do your research x
  61. Caroline Kuschel: It's almost Halloween and my friends are planning on going out in all these couples' costumes with their boyfriends and I'm over here like: "All these ghosts and I still don't have a boo." U not alone girl. <3
  62. Plusize Popstar: Rachel said she wanted a ring, she wanted to get engaged. That was her goal in the show. So the promis of a ring was not gonna satisfy her. Great video by the way
  63. Terrain1017: A throwback sista!! how many black women THESE DAYS look this good like Ms.Faines? Very,very few..
  64. Tresses Hair Extensions: I love this commentary and it is so true. I have noticed over the years that the stock in Pu$$y (forgive my bluntness) is down and has been for sometime with no future of rising. It’s time for women to utilize their tools for the good of them and not use it as an attempt to get “ahead”. Typically the men that we are using it to keep, gain or conquer aren’t deserving of it. They hide behind material items which is a great ploy to get the women in heat (ie. gold diggers, opportunists, etc.) who find themselves seeking the life style presented. Unfortunately, this usually find them in an unappreciative, unrealistic surface relationship with a man that is spreading himself thinly with others. A man that has an appetite of multiple meals usually doesn’t stop eating until the food runs out. We have to decide if we want to be on the menu or be the complete meal.
  65. Matthew T: i love paleoanthropology, more Africans need to study this!  and what you have Said is so liberating and far greater than the God Story and the Illusion of any Stories of thiests. thank you
  66. Veronica King: Sis I could listen to you speak all day. You are brilliant!
  67. Kuzhy811: Absolutely love your channel and this video. Hey another hit! Much love and blessings💖✨
  68. Indigo Arts: I am so glad I found you! I've only just stepped into the dating scene and it's only begun, and it's clear that I have much to learn! You're videos give me a huge heads up!
  69. Mama Tea: Fantastic vid, this feels like a girl talk. Not to tell ALL my biz but I'm on the precipice of a similar situation😒 anyway glad to have found your channel, @kingofreads sent me! 💋
  70. Women Love Power: Synchrony!! Thanks for watching!!!
  71. zcallier: Mia Learned omg I died! I thought I was the only one 😂
  72. feminine powerpoint templates, feminine power mastery, feminine power claire zammit, feminine power course, feminine power tattoo, feminine power book, feminine power synonym, feminine power words, feminine power definition, feminine power symbols, feminine power course reviews, feminine power mastery 2018, feminine power meaning, feminine power songs, feminine power mastery program, feminine power certification, feminine power 7 week course, feminine power coach, feminine power quotes, feminine power meditation, relationships synonym, relationships reddit, relationships quotes, relationships definition, relationships are hard, relationships among people are, relationships in the bible, relationships and social media, relationships take work, relationships for dummies, relationships between organisms, relationships and biodiversity lab, relationships a mess worth making, relationships.usa, relationships after divorce, relationships in spanish, relationships in triangles, relationships and communication, relationships in the workplace, relationships in recovery, dating around, dating sites, dating apps, dating around gurki, dating no filter, dating around luke, dating around sarah, dating definition, dating around netflix cast, dating apps 2019, dating memes, dating website, dating from crossword clue, dating around episode 2, dating divas, dating questions, dating game, dating game killer, dating after divorce, dating around leonard, , sex education netflix series, sex offenders map, sex education season 2, sexiest woman alive, sexy pajama set, sex offender registry, sextant, sexual assault definition, sexual harassment definition, sexting example, sex addiction symptoms, sex offenders near me, sex museums nyc, sexuality quiz, sex and the city seasons, sexually transmitted disease, sexualities, sex education soundtrack, sexiest man 2018, sexual assault statistics, , ayesha faines yale, ayesha faines podcast, ayesha faines age, ayesha faines ig, ayesha faines instagram, ayesha faines book, ayesha faines twitter, evolution definition, evolutionary psychology, evolutionary, evolution movie, evolution game, evolutionary theory, evolution of man, evolution basketball, evolution definition biology, evolution synonym, evolution of dance, evolution fitness, evolution travel, evolution lean keto, evolution yoga, evolutionary perspective, evolution examples, evolutionary biology, evolution items pokemon go, evolution board game

Options Open. Legs Closed.

15,176 views views9,277 followers
Likes Dislikes
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 24 Sep 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét